September 01, 2016

Criss-Cross

This summer tops and dresses that criss cross across the chest were really popular, and I've totally fallen for this trend. A few weeks ago, I was shopping at Express and found this cute criss cross tank for only $17!! Can't beat that price!



In terms of style, it's very simple so it can def go with a lot of things. At the time they only had black and white, but I checked online and they have more colors, so I might have to go back to stock up! And if you still aren't convinced, then just wait till you feel how soft it is! The first time I wore it was after I got a really bad sunburn this summer, but it was so soft on my skin, it was the only thing I wanted to wear!

We also need to talk about these earrings! I've always loved big chunky feminine earrings. They're a great way to dress up an outfit even more. These earrings remind me of a cheetah print that has a little silver and red flare to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment