August 30, 2016

DIY: Vacation Memories

So for this week's DIY, I actually got the idea from my sister. She got the idea from her boyfriend when they were trying to come up with a way to remember all the places they've been to together. As I've mentioned in a previous post, I've been very lucky to travel a lot. And when I come home, I always try to preserve the memories of those great (and even not so great) trips.



One of the ways I do this is by purchasing a post card or two from each of the locations I've visited. I've used my favorite ones to decorate my fridge, or dresser, but wanted a way to store the rest, so I bought an album to keep them in. But what's an album of post cards without some of the memories attached to them?



For the memories that are a little longer to write out, I wrote out on the back of the actual post card, but some of the shorter memories I wrote in the space next to the post card.



How do you keep track of your favorite vacation memories?

No comments:

Post a Comment