July 19, 2016

Pinspiration: Scrabble Letters

Hello Darlings!

I have certainly been in a very crafty and creative mood recently. So here is the second of many DIYs! I love creating cute little things that help make my life a little easier. And since I prob spend way more time on Pinterest then I should, I found this adorbs little Scrabble project to make B and my life a little easier! It's super easy, so here's what I did:

First I picked out the letters I need for the words "clean" and "dirty".


Then I took a hot glue gun and glued d-i-r-t-y together and then I did the same with c-l-e-a-n.



I'm not an experienced hot glue gun user, so I def used too much glue. So once it was dried I took an exact-o knife and cut off the extra. It came off really easily and didn't loosen the glue between the letters.



Then once all the glue for both words were dry, I glued "dirty" and "clean" together, but facing opposite directions.



Again once the glue was dry, I flipped it over to attach a magnet. 


I let it sit for a little while to make sure it wouldn't fall off, then I put it on my dishwasher to try out!








Voila! There you have it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment