August 01, 2016

A Little Bit of Peplum

Similar top (similar, similar), White jeans (similar, similar), Similar sandals (similar, similar)


If you've scrolled back through my few posts so far, you'll see that I have a little obsession with peplum. (Just a heads up, this is totally just the beginning of peplum posts!) I found this top on a random trip to Forever 21 last summer. I only hesitated for about .001 second before deciding to buy it. I mean look at it! It's too cute! However, it def is the type of shirt that will easily snag if wearing the wrong jewelry, but I just couldn't pass it up. So I'll just have to be really careful about what I wear with it, but I think I can handle that!  





This is one of those simple tops that all you have to do is throw it on and you're already a little dressed up. Paired with the right jewelry and shoes will further dictate how dressy or casual you'll look. I certainly prefer to be a little more dressier when I can, so this is what I did with it.






No comments:

Post a Comment