June 07, 2018

White Off the Shoulder Top

I don't typically like the off the shoulder look for myself. Others look really cute in it, but it's not something I generally wear myself. So when I really liked this top, enough to actually try on at the store, I had to get it. I couldn't believe how much I liked it! Maybe I'm changing my mind about this style or maybe this is just a really cute top. :)


Since it's basically just a white top, I love that there's a little extra detail in the navy stitching along the bottom half. And the hem itself is scalloped! Omg, super cute! Since the details are navy, I do like to pair it with my dark denim, which balances out the light and the dark. Since it's getting warmer out,  I do change up what shoes I'm wearing with it. If it's a little cooler, I'll wear my white slides, but if it's warmer, I'm throwing on my tan and white strap sandals.



No comments:

Post a Comment