May 17, 2018

White and Neon Stripe Top


Bell sleeves are such a fun way to take a simple basic top and bring it to the next level. With the nicer weather finally arriving, I wanted a fun way to incorporate more bell sleeves into my summer wardrobe.
 
Sometimes neon can be a little aggressive on the eyes and not the best for others around you. The pin stripes are the perfect balance, and totally not over the top, which makes it that much more welcoming to others and fun for me! Plus, the bell sleeves help make this top more flowy for the warmer days, which is always a good idea in the summer.


Since the top overall is pretty light, I like to pair it with my dark jeans. I feel like the neon stripes really stand out against the white top and dark jeans. but to bring it all back together, I paired it with my white slides. I will definitely get a lot of use out of this, this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment