November 15, 2017

Planning a Friendsgiving

This year for the first time, my friends and I actually going to plan our first Friendsgiving! I feel like we've talked about it for years, but never really moved forward with it. For those of you who are totally lost when I say "Friendsgiving", all I mean is my friends and I are planning a Thanksgiving for our group, including partners. I'm sure there are people who have their Friendsgiving on Thanksgiving Day, but my friends and I are all going to be with our families, so we're planing ours two weeks before.

Since none of us own homes, I volunteered  B and my apartment to host. And we all agreed to divide up the "menu", so the work and cost is balanced between all of us. Since we're all pitching in with cooking and alcohol, it's going to be a very relaxed celebration. Which is really the best way to spend time with friends, isn't it?!

Here's some inspiration I've found while planning my portion of our celebration:

.

.

.

.

.

.

PS check out my Instagram for pics from our actual Friendsgiving!

2 comments:

  1. It was great! Great food, great friends and enough room in our tiny apartment for everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete