September 28, 2017

Green Long Sleeved Dress

No, this not going to be a post about my love for the Green Bay Packers or anything (Go Pats! All day, everyday). It’s about my new love for this adorable ¾ length sleeved dress I found! As I’ve mentioned here I’m always on the hunt for dresses with sleeves. Not that I’m trying to cover more up or anything, but it gets cold here in New England! And sometimes having built in sleeves is easier than remembering to grab a sweater on my way out the door.

Please don't mind the wrinkles 🙈


That being said, this dress is super comfy and cute! The material is light, so it a perfect transitional item to have in my closet. Since the shape of the dress is a unfitted tshirt dress, I added a gold belt to give my waist some shape. I love the combination of this deep green and gold. It's a little festive, but a really beautiful combination. Then, not to distract from the combination, I paired it with my black wedges and crossbody bag. I also added my off-white flower earrings, but the way my hair falls, you can't see it in these pics. I'm def going to get a lot of wear out of this outfit this fall!



No comments:

Post a Comment