September 21, 2017

Black and White

I originally got this dress to wear for B and my rehearsal dinner back in May. And while I did end up wearing it, I couldn’t help but think that it would actually be better to wear in the fall. Yes, there is a lot of white, and yes it’s sleeveless, but the material is a thicker than what I normally wear in the spring. And the dress is lined, which makes it even warmer.



Regardless, the shape is really flattering, so I will absolutely wear it whenever the occasion calls for it! For our rehearsal, I wore it with simple black heels and a blazer. But since I’ve worn it with my black booties. Since the colors are simple, I am going to try to find a fun color or printed pair of heels to wear with it and possibly some other cute accessories. But for now, it’s a great simple dress to have in my closet for occasions that I’m not sure what to wear.



No comments:

Post a Comment