August 10, 2017

Tropical Maxi Dress

This maxi dress is one of my favorites. Not only do I get to continue my obsession with tropical prints, but it also has two of my favorite colors in it! Hooray! The waist has a bit of elastic so it gives me a bit of curves, which is great because sometimes maxi dresses just fall and can look a bit boxy.


Even though you can't see it in these pictures, the dress is sleeveless. Which is the main reason why I paired it with my off white blazer. There is also a cute key hole cut out on the chest. I paired it with my beige wedges in these pictures, but I also wear it with my beige lace up wedges a lot too. For me, it's actually the perfect length because I can wear it comfortably with either flats or heels. I just prefer to wear heels when I can, because my feet don't always like them. Ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment