August 31, 2017

Navy Floral Tank

I'm so glad that navy colored everything is really in right now. I was talking to my MIL not to long ago about how sometimes you just can't find navy ANYWHERE, and other times, like now, you can! With it becoming popular again, this means you can find it in all sorts of prints and solids. As details or the main attraction. And I'm totally loving it!


This tank, another amazing Old Navy find, was the tank that started my rediscovered love for Old Navy. I know it's been months since I found it, and I've talked a lot about ON since, but this tank is just too cute! It's one of those tops that I have to remind myself not to wear daily, so I end up not wearing it too often at all! That's alright, because when I do allow myself to wear it, it feels special (I don't know, maybe I'm being too weird about this...).

I paired it with a pair of white denim to really offset the dark and really compliment the white in the tank. Since the straps are so thin, I paired it with a pair of tassel earrings, and a simple pair of tan flats.


No comments:

Post a Comment