July 31, 2017

White Peplum Tank

Do you ever have those days where you want to wear something a little looser, so you can enjoy that second  third slice of pizza? Well I definitely do! And this top is perfect for those days! I found it at Target before our wedding, and have worn it on those "I'm going to need a little more room" kind of days.

I love the feminine pleated ruffles on the bottom too! They're so fun, and add a little detail to an otherwise simple white tank. I love to wear it with a pair of medium/dark jeans and my white Converse. But if you know anything about me by now, it's that I love to wear color whenever I can. So I normally wear some colorful earrings to add a little something. In these pics I wore fun yellow tassel earrings, but I will also wear my pink circle earrings of my new navy tassel earrings.



No comments:

Post a Comment