July 20, 2017

White Lace Tank

I’ve always loves lacy things. They really scream feminine, but fun. I feel very dressed up when I wear lace, and since I don't have too many reasons to actually dress up anymore, I'll def use wearing lace as the perfect excuse! As Oscar Wilde once said, “You can never be overdressed or over-educated” and I believe that 100%! That being said, I can definitely appreciate staying in PJs or sweatpants all day too. It’s called balance. J



So when I was out shopping recently I saw this lace tank and I knew I needed it in my closet. I have a couple different styles of lace tops where I need to add a tank or tee under so I’m not just in a bra (cool for teens, but I’m well past that stage). But this tank comes with a beige lining, giving the look of me wearing nothing, but really having that discrete layer. It’s a little sexy and a little sweet.


Since the top is such a light color, I wanted to balance it by pairing it with a dark pair of denim. This is also my way of keeping this outfit a little casual. Most of the time I don’t need to wear anything super fancy, so why not pair it with some jeans? Then I added these sparkly pink earrings to add a little color, and keep it flirty. Finally I added these lace up wedges. Probably one of my new favorite outfits this summer!

2 comments: