July 17, 2017

Light Blue Floral Dress

Sometimes a color pops up and that’s all you see when you’re shopping, no matter what you’re shopping for. Normally it’s Pantone’s Color of the Year, which are beautiful and reflections of what’s going on in the world (2017’s Color of the Year is a green which represents rebirth-which is very reassuring). Well, this dress is one of those colors for me. I feel like I see it everywhere, and I’m totally in love with it and have to remind myself not to buy it every single time I see it.


Aside from the color, the details of this dress are the best! I love how flirty the cold shoulder sleeves are! I'm not obsessed with the cold shoulder look, but on this dress it’s adorable! Also the fabric is perfectly light which makes it super comfy in the summer months. There is actually a shorter skirt under the long skirt as a liner. And how cute is the floral print?


Since it’s a long dress and it has a lot of details, I paired it with a strappy beige sandal. To keep with the ease and simplicity of the dress and not add something too chunky on my feet. And I added a pair of sparkly earrings that weren’t too big or distracting, but pretty enough to be in line with the details of this dress. 


2 comments:

  1. Such a unique and pretty color, and it looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite color. Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete