July 24, 2017

Cactus Print

About a month or so ago, I mentioned being totally obsessed with tropical, fruity and cactus prints. I featured this tank (here), and then began my personal hunt to find a top at least similar to add to my wardrobe. To be totally honest, I just didn't want to order the tank online, weird I know.


Well shortly after I wrote that post, I was in Target and found it! My surprise is purely because I wasn't even looking in the clothes section when I found it. I literally gasped out loud, and then got a weird look from the person walking by me. O well, I had just found this adorable tank! What did I care what that person thought?!


Since it's such a simple fun tank, I paired it with a pair of jeans and flip flops. I know that I will definitely get a lot of wears out of this summer!

Omg are those cacti on my shirt?! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment