June 19, 2017

Tropical Skirt

This skirt is the definition of adorable! Tropical prints are back this summer and I have to try to not buy every palm leaf or pineapple print I see! I may still add a few more pieces to my closet (let's be honest, I totally will!)



Even though this skirt is mostly black, the material is so light, I can wear it in the summer heat and still be fine. At first, I originally planned on finding a peach or a pale yellow top to wear with it. But I ended up getting too impatient to find something in those colors I liked with it, so I ended up wearing a white tank, and I fell in love. Sometimes the best options are right in front of you!



I also grabbed my pink earrings to go with the pink in the skirt to dress it up a little more. Then I paired it with these beige lace-up wedges in order to not distract too much from the adorable skirt!


No comments:

Post a Comment