April 27, 2017

Lavender Dress

I love any shade of purple. Lavender is probably my favorite. So when my future MIL cleaned out her closet and asked if I wanted this, I said YES! I didn't realize at the time, but this would become one of my go to nicer dresses for weddings, graduations, and any other event that requires me to dress up a little more than normal. This isn't the fanciest dress out there, but it's classic and a really pretty color. I can't go wrong!


Of course, that being said, since it is a lighter color purple and sleeveless, it's definitely a seasonal item. I tend to pull it out as early as March, and sometimes don't pack it away until early to mid October. The earlier in the spring and summer it is, I'll pair it with a lighter colored sweater or blazer. And towards the end of summer and beginning of fall, I'll pair it with a darker sweater or blazer.



My fave pair of shoes to wear with this dress is my tan colored wedges. These are by far my most comfortable pair of wedges. So the more I can pull them out the better.


No comments:

Post a Comment