March 23, 2017

Grey Bell Sleeves

How cute is this sweater?? As winter has gone on, I've found a couple more trends that I'm really interested in trying. Bell Sleeves being one. I found an adorable shirt that I can wear in the fall and spring (here), but I needed something warmer for this time of year. And when I found this one on JustFab.com and I instantly fell in love.


One thing that I was a little nervous about with trying bell sleeves was how big the sleeves actually are and if I'd feel comfortable with their size, but they're really fun! And the sweater itself is really warm, including my arms near the bell. Which I was surprised by, since the sleeves are pretty wide. Now that I know the sleeves are a size I'm comfortable with, I've been having so much fun wearing this!


No comments:

Post a Comment