March 13, 2017

Green Sweater and a Button Up

Layering sweaters and button up shirts are one of the best ways to try and keep warm during the freezing cold days of winter. Sometimes in New England, it’s a way of survival (is that dramatic? I really should move somewhere warmer! Ha!). Anyway, this green sweater is one of my faves that really make my eyes pop. My eyes are mostly green, and wearing this sweater really bring the green in my eyes out, and I love it.


A lot of the time I just wear this sweater by itself or with a fun floral or cheetah print scarf. But when it’s REALLY cold out, I layer with a button down shirt under it. My fave combination is with this black and white striped button down. The shirt is simple, but adds a little design to a relatively simple outfit.
Bangs vs the wind...guess who won! Ha!
I tend to wear this combo with jeans. In terms of shoes, it really depends on how cold it is outside. I’ve worn it with flats, booties and riding boots. Love when an outfit has many options! It feels like a whole new outfit every time!

*please stay in place*

2 comments: