March 16, 2017

Green Sleeveless Tank with Black Skirt

I’ve realized recently that I really didn’t own enough green clothing. Green really makes my eyes pop, which I think is really cool. Another reason why I wanted more green in my wardrobe: I need options for St. Patrick’s Day! I am Irish and I need to show my pride! J



Growing up, my family and I would go to the St. Patrick’s Day Parade in Holyoke, Ma. It’s one of the biggest, and was always really fun to go to. When I went to college, I would go to the one in Holyoke and then the one in Boston with my friends. They never land on the same weekend, so I would be able to make both and spread out the celebration. The best part about St. Patrick’s Day is even if you’re not Irish, you are an honorary Irish person for the day. We Irish just like to have a good time with everyone around. J





Now for today’s outfit! I love this sheer green tank from H&M, and actually have it in ivory too. It’s such a versatile top. And being sheer, it pretty dressy, but can def be dressed down for a more casual look. For today’s #ootd, I paired it with this adorable black skirt, also from H&M. The shine in the skirt and the sheer of the top make this a really fun dressy outfit. I def plan on wearing this to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this year! 


2 comments: