February 16, 2017

Mock Neck Sweater, OTK Boots

I have a confession to make: I can’t stand the feeling of anything on my neck. I just freak out! So I was a little bummed when turtlenecks and chokers started popping up all over the place this fall. I just can’t do it! While out shopping recently, I saw this mock neck and bravely gave it a try. I love it! I didn’t think I was going to be able to stand this small collar around my neck, but there's enough of a gap that I hardly notice it.


The reason why I took a chance with this sweater in the first place is because I love the heathered grey color. It’s so light and pretty, it makes this sweater feel light (although it’s really warm). The heathered color has flecks of dark grey and black in it, so, I paired it with my back OTK boots. Perfect! 



No comments:

Post a Comment