December 28, 2016

A Year to Remember

Every year round this time, I think it's important to remember how far I've come. Another year of growth, learning, and steps taken to becoming who I want to be. A LOT happened this year (starting the week of Christmas 2015) that I am sooo thankful for. A year ago, I never would have imagined my life to be the way it is now, and I could not be happier. Between getting engaged to the love of my life, starting a new job that allows me to see majority of the east coast, starting this blog and being able to spend more time with friends and family than I have in years, I truly think that this has been this best year in my life and I can't wait to see what 2017 has to bring!


Here are my fave moments from 2016 (starting December 2015):


























No comments:

Post a Comment