September 23, 2016

Sparkling Apple Cider Sangria

Happy Friday Darlings! Today in it's almost the weekend: Sparkling Apple Cider Sangria!!

I've been trying to find seasonal drink and food recipes to try out and in my search I found this one! I mean let's be honest I can't wait for this time of year for all the pumpkin and apple flavored things. Who's with me? And what's more "fall" then Apple Cider? Ok so enough chit chat! Here's the recipe:


Ingredients:
1 750 ml bottle of Champagne or prosecco
2 1/2 cups of apple cider
1 cup of club soda
1/2 cup of Disaronno or ginger brandy
2 apples
Cinnamon sticks (for garnish)


Instructions:
1. Mix the Champagne (Or prosecco), apple cider, club soda and Disaronno (or ginger brandy) in a large pitcher
2. Stir everything together
3. Pour in your favorite glass and garnish with a cinnamon stick
4. Enjoy!

Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment