September 06, 2015

Just the Beginning

Hello Darlings!

Thank you so much for checking out my new blog! I have a lot of things I can't wait to share with you! Let me start off by tell you all a little about myself: My name is Jen and I'm just your normal 20something. I love fashion, DIYs and gardening. And I hope to explore these and other random interests with you. So here we go!

I would love to say that this is going to strictly be a fashion blog, but I have so many random interests that I don't think I could limit myself to the one topic. For example, I love Harry Potter, all things Disney and most Super heroes, so how could I not geek out every once in a while?! I hope you'll wanna geek with me! Also since moving into my own apartment I've learned a lot about #adultlife and would like to share some things I've learned to help out the other 20somethings out there trying to figure it all out. Life is tough, but we're all in it together!

So a little about the people in my life! 
I've been dating an absolutely wonderful man for 7 years. He is my best friend and the love of my life. No matter what crazy ideas I get in my head, he fully supports me and my dreams. I could not ask for a better partner in life! 

Me and B on the Jack Daniel's tour from our Nashville trip.

Then there's my crazy little family. My Mom, Dad, Sister and Brother. They're all currently living a few states away, so our time together is so incredibly precious. Don't worry, I'm not completely alone, I still have fam here!

Daddy Darling, Momma Darling, Sister Darling and Brother Darling in Epcot

Last, but certainly not least are my best friends. I met most of these ladies in college and the rest is certainly history. I cannot even describe how important these ladies are to me. With these ladies by my side I couldn't ask for anything else.

JB, VJ, KM and CM at a paint night
This is just the introduction! I can't wait to share my future adventures with you...so are you ready? I know I am! Talk to you soon!

XOXO 
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment