June 11, 2018

Purple Dress

As I mentioned a few times on here, I am always on the lookout for new cute dresses. This one I found when I wasn’t really sure what to wear for Easter. It ended up being SUPER cold and I didn’t wear this dress, but it’s simple and really pretty, so I knew I’d get a lot of use out of it this summer.


As I’ve mentioned probably a thousand times before, purple is my favorite color. So this lavender dress is perfect!


In this dress it’s all about the little details, for me. The ruffle sleeves, and the key hole neckline and the open back are so pretty. They take a relatively simple, plain dress and add adorable details that make it interesting. I also really like that the length falls mid-shin. Most of my dresses and skirts either come right above my knees, or are maxi dresses, so this is a fun little way to change that up as well.


Since I’m not overly tall, I do like to wear my black heeled sandals, to give me a little more length in my legs. And I like to wear this thin black belt to break up all the lavender. Lastly I like to wear my silver stud earrings. Super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment