May 22, 2018

Pinspiration: Red, White and Blue

When I was planning out decorations for B and my wedding last year, I bought a few different canvas’. They were on sale and I thought I was going to use them around the reception. Turns out, I didn’t need them, but it was too late to return them. I’ve realized though, that I have found quite a few cute DIYs that involve canvas’, so I wasn’t worried about how I’d use them. And today’s DIY was perfect for one of them.

Here

Here’s what you’ll need:
Square Canvas (here)
Red and White paint (here)
Blue Star


First I painted the red stripes on my canvas. I free-handed the red lines (which is why they're not perfect). I didn't paint the white, but if you want to, paint the white when the red is dry. Then once all the paint is dry, I used hot glue on each corner of the star to glue it onto the canvas. And that's really it. Super quick and easy! Perfect little DIY that could be used for holidays or all year round!



So Cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment