April 02, 2018

Navy Stripes and a Tan Vest

Navy is such an easy color to pair other colors with. It could be because it's considered a neutral, and literally goes with everything. Despite this, I sometimes get into "ruts" of wearing the same colors together or even the same outfits over and over. Recently, because I've just about had it with the cold weather, and I'm because I've been feeling a little uninspired, I've been trying to find new ways to wear what's currently in my closet.


I've had both this top and vest for a couple of years, but never thought to pair them together. Weird right? I mean navy and camel are two of the best color combos! I'm not going to lie, I was really excited when I put the two together.


But, I struggle with what to wear as a bottom when my top is navy. Dark jeans would be too dark, right? I think so at least, so why not wear my light blue denim? And since I love a little sparkle, I added this silver statement necklace.


No comments:

Post a Comment