September 18, 2017

Striped Bell Sleeve

Oh.EM.Gee! I might have actually squealed when I saw this shirt for the first time. How adorable is this?! I’ve been looking for subtle ways to add embroidery into my wardrobe when I found this. It’s not over the top, but it’s not as subtle as I was looking for. Ohh well!


This shirt is structured like a traditional button down shirt, but the sleeves have the flare for the dramatic! The bell itself is open and starts to bell out below my elbow. So I def have to be aware of where I’m going to wear it. If I’m going to be sharing plates with friends out at dinner one night, this top may not be the best choice.


I have only worn it out once so far, but when I did I paired it with my white denim and I really loved that combination. I think I’ll probably stick with this pairing for a while. The top is blue and white stripes, white being less of a focus, which is why I think it’s really pairs well with my white denim. Since the flowers on the top are pink, of course I had to wear my pink sunnies! And since the top is so fun and has such a cute design, I paired it with my beige wedges, so not to distract from its cuteness! J

No comments:

Post a Comment