February 13, 2017

Navy V-Neck with Ruffles

When I ordered this sweater from JustFab, I thought the "V" cut out was the most interesting and exciting thing about this sweater. But when I got it in, I saw there was a small ruffle along the edge of the "V". I was a little nervous that the ruffle may make the sweater looks a little young or cheesy, but I tried it on and loved it. It's such a small ruffle it's not too overwhelming, but it's a really cute unexpected detail.


I'm def glad that I got this sweater because ruffles started popping up everywhere! And I'm way more excited about it than I was at first. I can't wait to incorporate more into my wardrobe.



I ended up pairing it with my grey jeans to switch up my norm or white and navy. Sometimes it's nice to wear something a little different, amiright? Also, now that I found a cute pair of grey booties, I'm def going to get as much out of them as possible! Who's with me?!


No comments:

Post a Comment