December 01, 2016

Green Sweater, Cheetah Scarf

This sweater is another fantastic find from Target! Have I mentioned recently how much I love their style?? Anyway, it comes in four adorably fall colors, making the decision of which one to get almost impossible. Since the sweater on it's own is pretty simple, I added my fave cheetah print infinity scarf. In general, I really love green and brown together, which is why I chose this scarf. The riding boots tie it all together.

Sweater (here) (similar)  (similar), scarf  (similar)  (similar) (similar), boots (similar)  (similar) (similar)





Ps how amazing is the fall foliage in these pictures?? When looking for somewhere to take these pics, we happened to be walking by this spot and I just couldn't resist! Major heart eyes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment